Mar 25, 2011

New Video: "One Night Stand" - Keri Hilson ft. Chris Brown

Keri Hilson and Chris Brown released a new video for their single "One Night Stand".



I am LOVING this video.
When I heard the track, I was like "ehh..." But the visual has DEFINITELY made me a fan.
 I love the whole dance sequence at the end. That side split on the pole... BABY!
 It made me flash back to Aaliyah's "Are You That Somebody" mixed with "If Your Girl Only Knew".
Two thumbs up Chris and Keri!

~Confessor
Keri Hilson feat. Chris Brown "One Night Stand" from joseph labisi on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. SWEET!! I don't especially like seeing Chris brown these days, but sweet!!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i loveeeee it! The song..I'm indifferent. Chris Brown is really making a comeback despite America shoving his mistakes down his throat every 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Video is cute. I love the dancing. I see the Aaliyah comparison too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a nice vid.

    Come on over and Enter my giveaway!

    http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/2011/04/grand-opening-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i first saw the video i watched it like 5 times back to back...Althoguht I think CB look slike a dirty trucker with that blonde...he was looking GOOT...yes, "GOOT"! And Keri...lets not even go there that's my girl right there!

    Two thumbs up for this one!

    www.-pretty-girl-rock.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts