Mar 15, 2011

Rihanna Covers American Vogue's 10th Annual Shape Issue This April

Strangely, this is Rihanna’s first American Vogue cover.
I find it rather amazing because she's a phenomenal canvas for designers because of her unique look. 
I could have sworn she covered Vogue when she was Gucci's spokesperson...
Anyway,  Riri is covering the magazine's10th Annual Shape issue.
Shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz, Rihanna put down her whips, chains, lollipos, and latex dresses.
Instead, she gave us vintage beauty with classic nudes and, my fovorite, Chanel.
She's looking GREAT!

Click "READ MORE" to see some of the spread's sneek pics. I can't wait to see the rest.

I'm loving this!

Seeing her with this makes me miss her short hair... She looks FAB!
It also makes me want to dye my hair this color... Hmmm


Behind the scenes:
~Confessor

5 comments:

  1. she looks amazing. I love that dress...gives the red hair a classic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that´s quite a fantastic cover she looks amazing!...And the dress is gorgeous as the rest of the picture..and Its nice to see her with short her again..I always thought it fitter her greatly

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really great work on fashion, I have also some Fashion News on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really great work on fashion, I have also some Fashion News on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so fab, even with her red hair. Lovely!!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts