Mar 3, 2011

Throwback Thursday: "Juicy"- Biggie Smalls


"Fu*k all you hoes... Get a grip!"

Lol how do you start a song like this?
Anywho I LOVE this song by Biggie. I'ts beyond a classic.
Being from Brooklyn, and a late 80's baby, this song forever has a special place in my heart.
Everytime I hear it I smile. I know just about every word.
"Super Nintendo, Sega genesis, when I was dead broke man I couldn't picture this!"
It motivates me.
I can't wait to make it so I can say
"We use to fuss when the lanlord dissed us. No heat. Wonder why christmas missed us! Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty! Damn right I like the life I live cause I went from negative to positive and it's alllll goood!"
R.I.P BIG
~Confessor

6 comments:

  1. ♥ ur blog.. Im jamming right along with you!! aaayyyee

    ~♥ Miss Nic ♥~
    www.missnicselegantedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just started and NYC Bloggers Meetup Group and would love for you to join. I emailed you. Check it out!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooooove that song!!! blessings n good vibes 2 u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this song, brings back memories. Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this rubric. Stop by and groove for a while.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts