Mar 2, 2011

WTF Wednesday: Charlie Sheen Has Lost His Damn Mind

Charlie Sheen has gone BONKERS.
He decided to go on a 48-hour media tour spewing all kinds of madness into the Universe.
Charlie was interviewed early Monday on "Good Morning America" and "Today" and later on TMZ's live webcast, talk radio program "Loose Cannons" and CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." The next day, he chatted on Howard Stern's radio show.
What prompted this?
Who knows! But whatever drugs Charlie is on, I need to be on it because CLEARLY it's some GOOD STUFF.

Sheen has not only been having trouble landing roles, the actor has been going through very public family family drama. These two things may have been the straw that broke this camels back.

I've combined some of his best interview statements... BTW, His publicist has officially resigned.

Click "READ MORE" for Charlie's nonsense...

Charlie Sheen's EPIC quotes:
  • Charlie Sheen says he's not bi-polar, "I'm bi-winning. I win here and I win there."
  • You ask how do i know he is on drugs? He told me! He said he "was bangin' seven-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll"... Clearly he meant crack rocks.
  • He also said "I AM on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen! And you can't try it because your face will melt off and your children will weep over your melted body." WHHAATTT?
  • And apparently he is pissed off with the "Two and Half Men" producers. He is so mad that he revealed the was a supernatural being. He feels that the producers of his hit show "picked a fight with a warlock." In other news, all the real warlocks are mad at him... Charlie, you better watch out.
  • Want his brain? Charlie doesn't think you can handle it. "You borrow my brain for five seconds and just be like dude, can't handle it, unplug this bastard. It fires in a way that is, I don't know, maybe not from this terrestrial realm. When you've got tiger blood and Adonis DNA, it's like, get with the program, dude." My question is, WHAT THE HELL is Adonis DNA? Sounds like a meal from Burger King...
  • "I don't believe myself to be an addict. I really don't. I think that I just ignore or smash or finally dismiss a model that I think is rooted in vintage balderdash, you know? For lack of a better word." What does this have to do with addiction? WHAT Charlie?!
  • He also thinks he's a rockstar. "I'm underpaid right now, sure. ... I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching, a total frickin' rock star from Mars. People can't figure me out, they can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain."
In retrospect, I completely feel Charlie. Forget what you heard, I have Tyra Banks blood and Atlantis merman DNA.

it will be interesting to see how this whole thing plays out...

~Confessor

5 comments:

  1. He went on a rollercoaster and flew right of it...the thing is he is still up there haha...damn I kinda feel for him cause I think he can be a good actor but all the things going on...its just sad I just hope he gets his stuff together and finally lands

    xx
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't watched the interview/seen the website/looked at his twitter, but from everything i've heard, you absolutely accurate in saying "he's lost his damn mind" lol





    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. he really has...that was by far one of the most interesting interview i have ever watched. that biwinning statement he made had me rollllllling though, oh my goodness. he is too much. i don't know if he was saying stuff for the shock value or if that's really how he feels. either way, homie needs prayer.

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie is that dude!! He totally cracks me up with his commentary. Quotes 1 and 7 would make for good tee shirts.

    "I'm bi-winning. I win here and I win there."

    "I'm tired of pretending that I'm not special."

    CLASSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmaooo you can't process me with a normal brain haaa

    aww bles him, you can't help it but he is hilarious loool!
    love him though I think his soooo funny x

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts