May 23, 2011

Beyonce Is Honored At The 2011 Billboard Music Awards And Gives An EPIC Performance

“Men have been giving the chance to rule the world but ladies our revolution has begun. Let’s build a nation women everywhere run the world!”
"Who run the world?" Why you do Queen Beyonce!
Beyoncé captured everyone with an electric performance of “Run the World (Girls)” at last nights Billboard Music Awards.
Before she hit the stage she heard a montage of praise from her parents, First Lady Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga, Bono, Barbra Streisand, Stevie Wonder, and more. She then took the stage solo to shut all the "body double" rumors to rest. Her foot work is CRAZY!
To secure her claim of running the world, Beyonce was joined onstage by an army of female dancers... there had to be at least 100 of them!
Finally, her mother Tina Knowles and nephew Julez presented her with the Millennium Award. She thanked her father, Kelly, Michelle, and even the original members of DC3 Latoya Luckett and LaTavia. Last but not least, she let the world know "I LOVE me sone Jay-Z!"
Lol Okay Bey, I see you!
At 29 years old, Beyonce is TRULY an icon. Who run this mutha!?

Click "READ MORE" for pics and video...

Beyonce
It's best you watch this in full screen.










~Confessor

6 comments:

  1. Yaaas, she definitely brought it back home with her performance last night. The show was amazing; I actually want to see her in concert now. I thought I lost Bey forever, but clearly she's bringing it (although I'm not TOO crazy about this song, but her stuff has the tendency to grow on me after a while). I'm looking forward to her album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing performance..Only Beyonce! She deserved it..hardest working woman on showbiz!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched the video from Stella's blog, she is amazing, inspiring and great dance moves..wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought her performance was awesome. It was so unique and energetic. I'm not a stan but nobody can really come close to her.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts