May 3, 2011

I've Been Gone For A Minute...

"Now I'm back with the jumpoff!"-Lil Kim

Hey Blogger family! How is everyone?
 I know I've been away for a whole month and I am SORRY!
Initially, I decided to take a break for a week. Then I lost my digi cam... then my computer brokedown (which is still not working btw).

So unfortunately, I haven't been able to interact with my beautiful blogger family as much as before!
My post'd will definitely be sporadic but I am going to try my best to post a couple times a week.

Have a GREAT week!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, I promise you'll be entertained :-)

~Confessor

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back..to bad about your cam and your computer..but it will all get fixed so don´t worry! We´ve missed you girl!

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sorry. That sucks! I know how yyou feel though. Welcome back :D

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts