May 9, 2011

New Video: Rihanna "California King Bed"


Well what a coincidence, I spent my whole weekend singing this song alone in my room and Rihanna released a video for it.
The video is her sixth single off her LOUD album. The track is one of my favorites because she's showing a softer side of herself.
The gorgeous pastel video was shot by the infamous Anthony Mandler and featured just her and her boy toy. I wish there was more of a story line in the video but I guess some songs don't need that...

Check it out after the jump...

~Confessor

4 comments:

  1. I actually don't like the music much. But the video is beautiful

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! Beautiful colors..and images

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Riri. In her genre (pop) she does so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! And I love your blog! I'm proud to be your newest follower! Hope you'll check out my blog and consider following me too :)
    xoxo Lauren
     http://happylifeinnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts