May 23, 2011

Nicki Minaj Performs w/ Britney Spears At The 2011 Billboard Music Awards

The soon-to-be rap icon Nicki Minaj gave a glow in the dark performance of her hit "Super Bass".
She also brought out Ms. Spears for a quick sing-a-long to their remix of "Till The World Ends".
Now, I love the Britney/Nicki track and in my head I concocted this elaborate performance to the track...
Unfortunately, they fell way short of my grand expectations.
Minaj's lyrics could barely be heard and Spears did her usual lip singing routine.
I just don't understand...
As a fan of both, I am truly disappointed.

Click "READ MORE" to see the video...




Opinions?

~Confessor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts