May 23, 2011

Rihanna and Britney Spears Perform S&M At The 2011 Billboard Music Awards (Video+Pics)

Rihanna and Britney Spears kicked off the 2011 Billboard Music Awards with a fun performance of their single "S&M Remix".
 In sexy good girl vs. bad girl bondage outfits, the two ladies worked the poles, gyrated, and had a pillow fight!
I LOVED IT!
I'm usually very hard on Rihanna but last night she actually sounded good! Let me find out Riri's been taking some singing lessons *giggle*

Click "READ MORE" for the video and more pictures of the sexy duo... 








Rihanna has some amazing legs!

~Confessor

4 comments:

  1. They really did a great job!



    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was good. Brittney sure did rush off the stage though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked it! And yes Rihanna singing was really good...now I just wish I could say that from Mrs. Spears...I always wondered why she never focused at least a lil bit on her singing...and you know she is not dancing now as she used to..so why not make this the era of the "singing britney" I think people would go nuts if she started busting out tunes live

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fan of Riri and happy for her she kept a tune.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts