Jun 25, 2012

Michael Jackson: 3 Years Feels Like Yesterday...

This is a reblog. It will be reblogged and updated every year.

It's been 3 years since the LEGENDARY Michael Jackson made his way to a better place. There's STILL not a day that goes by that I don't listen to an MJ song. I fell in love with Michael the moment I heard him and that's never stopped. His passion for life, desire to make a change, and drive to be the best inspired so many. I loved him like I knew him, but in some strange way, I think we did know him.

My friend and I still hopes he is alive somewhere... relaxing. I'll keep believing that :-).

Click "READ MORE" for pics of the King of Music...



The night Michael died I wrote:

"Knowing the music of Michael jackson lives on gives me comfort. I know that his spirit will forever be with us because he gave us music that transcended cultural and racial barriers. Anytime there is a Michael song on, "It don't matter if you're black or white", all you want to do is dance... THAT to me is what being an artist and entertainer is all about."


And I still feel that way...









Beyonce's tribute always make me tear up *Sniffles*

Love his smile!


I can never watch my tribute video but here it is... That was that same night.


The definition of swag.


Rest In Peace to the King of Music
 August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

Gone too soon... Do you miss MJ?

~Confessor

6 comments:

  1. I still can't believe most days that he's gone. It's like we're all waiting around for that next MJ album. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe he's gone too. It's funny because I listen to his songs daily as well. He was so great & I love him so much! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm posting about him too tomorrow, I hope too he's still alive and finally happy somewhere...RIP Michael.

    www.rockandfrock.com

    maybe for this Michael's post or maybe because your blog is good I start following on Gfc, hope you'll follow back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh 3 years already - thats crazy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. has it really been 3 years? omg...time has flown straight by
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I love him! I think sometimes I forget that he's not here anymore. I'll listen to his music forever.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts