Jul 8, 2011

Out And About: The Indique+ Ginger & Liz Glam Survival Kit Launch


About a week and a half ago I attended The Indique+ Ginger & Liz Glam Survival Kit Launch event. The event was held at Townhouse Spa in NYC and hosted by the wonderful Lianne Farbes. With coctails sponsored by X-Rated liqueur, Indique hair tutorials, makeup tutorials, and mini mani's by Ginger & Liz, I had a BLAST!

Click Read More to see pics from the event...


Indique specializes in hair extensions for women of all races and hair textures.



Indique Glam Kit

Ta-da! I'm loving my polish BTW, I now have it on my hands AND toes!

~Confessor




No comments:

Post a Comment

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts