Oct 3, 2011

Back To Blogging I Go!


I'm BBBBAACCKKKK!!!

It's been 3 months since my last post but i'm back and better than ever!
Ok... not really... but you get the point :-)

My summer got really hectic. I was a member of the Inagural WEEN academy (more on that later), I went to a multitude of events, and I made it across the water to LONDON!

All in all, I had a very full summertime. I will be back with a new layout, more posts, and updates throughout the week.

Btw, do you like the new url www.citygirlsherine.blogspot.com?
Let me know if it has the "ring" to it.

~Confessor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts