Oct 13, 2011

BET Hip Hop Awards Cyphers

The BET Hip Hop awards was shown this week... and I didn't watch. I'm so over the mockery that BET sometimes makes of hip hop so i rather catch highlights online... Plus, i was really busy... painting my nails.

Anywho, Click "READ MORE" for some of the cyphers. I thought they were actually really good!
Maybe hip hop does have a chance after all.



"They feigning for us to break... like Beyonce's water" Lol good one.
Sidenote: I love me some Yelawolf... that boy is FINE!
"You wanna met the lord? come see me, I got pull!"
I don't know much about Lecrae but he was tough. Nitty was good too.
I don't have a quote for this one because honestly, all I could think was "Where the eff is Rick Ross going with them silk high-water pajamas?" Seriously... who told him that was a good idea? Fire them.

~Confessor

SOURCE

1 comment:

  1. i didn't watch the awards and i haven't looked at any highlights either. just might have to do that soon. lol Anyway, awesome blog! I'm definitely following and I hope you'll follow me too! :o)

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts