Oct 19, 2011

New Video: Rihanna "We Found Love"

Pop superstar Rihanna filmed the video for upcoming single “We Found Love" in Belfast, Ireland.
The single is the 1st off her upcoming album Talk That Talk.
The video was directed by Melina, one of her favorite directors, and Tanisha Scott handled the choreography.

The video is pretty intense. There's a great storyline of 2 lovers, addicted to one another, and learning that that dependency is not always healthy in a relationship.
I actually REALLY liked it. I could have done without the flashes of drug paraphernalia but other than that, GOOD JOB Ri!

I know she's about to get a whole lot of flack for this in 5, 4, 3...

Click "READ MORE" to see the video...


What do you think of the video?



~Confessor

3 comments:

  1. I am not much of a RiRi fan. She's better seen and not heard. A few of her statements make me give er the o_0. I did like the hit Umbrella though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks good !
    I loved your blog =)*

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts