Dec 14, 2011

Out And About: Behind The Scenes Of The Monif C & Indique Photoshoot

A week ago I had the privallege of volunteering for Indique Hair (I spoke about them here)at their joint fashion shoot with Monif C Plus Sizes.

I love photoshoots because you get to see all the things that go into making one magical shot happen.

The shoot showcased Indique's hair pieces from their Studio Collection as well as Monif C's latest line.

Click "READ MORE" for pictures of the day

Click the pictures to enlarge them.

 






I LOVE this dress!


Tionna Smalls; author and life coach on  VH1's "What Chilli Wants"





Monif and I (No idea why i look surprised)


It was a looonngg day but a great time none the less.

~Confessor





8 comments:

  1. congrats! love your blog!!!!

    comme-coco.blogspot.com
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Working behind the scenes looks so fun. I like the dresses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. those ladies are so beautiful, and I LOVE THEIR HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone looks soooo fabulous and glamorous! I agree, it looks like much fun behind the scenes.

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous ladies! that dress with the lace front is HOT! SO HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lucky :) fabulous!

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! fabulous!

    PS. I love your blog title !

    xx
    Alexa
    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts