Oct 26, 2011

The Top 10 Workout Songs For October (By Run Hundred)


Although the month of October is almost over, I thought this would be a very relevant post.

Chris over at Run Hundred recently contacted me to give me the scoop on October's top 10 workout songs. I figured since I had the scoop on some great workout songs (which I'm not putting to use- another story for another post), I should share them with you all!

So to all my healthy readers, or readers like me who want to get healthy, check it out after the jump!

Click "READ MORE" for the list


Here's the full list, according to votes placed on the web's most popular work out music blog Run Hundred.
   
  1. Rihanna & Calvin Harris - We Found Love
  2. Dev- In The Dark
  3. Afrojack & Eva Simons - Take Over Control
  4. LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It
  5. Chris Brown & Benny Benassi - Beautiful People
  6. Shortee & Faust - Friday Night Special
  7. Kelly Rowland & Lil Wayne - Motivation (Rebel Rock Remix)
  8. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go (Oliver Remix)
  9. Young The Giant - My Body
  10. David Guetta & Usher - Without You

The site does monthly, as well as bi-annual, lists of popular workout  songs. I hope some of these help you get your sweat on!

What are some of your favorite workout songs?

~Confessor

No comments:

Post a Comment

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts