Oct 12, 2011

Up In London

I spent the last 2 weeks and 3 days of my summer in the UK!
I'd ALWAYS wanted to go there, (I'd been working on my accent since I was about 5) so when i got my ticket as a graduation gift, I was beyond excited!

I stayed with family and got to go all over London. North, South, East, West, you name it, I went.
I did all the tourist bits, like museums, tours, shopping etc., but the time I enjoyed the most was just driving around the city.
I really admire their attempt at preserving all their historical sites and buildings.

Click "READ MORE" to see pics from my trip...

Off course I had to ride the Tube and visit the British Museum. I also visited The V&A, Natural History Museum, and Science Museum. All were great.
The trains are so clean fyi! New York's MTA needs to seriously step it up.


I HAD to go to Harrods, that place is HUGE! So much to see it's crazy.


I visited the Southend (they have a small amusement park by the seaside.)


Brixton Market, where my fellow Caribbean folks hang out.


And I HAD to attend Notting Hill Carnival and hit at least 1 club before I left. Both very funny experiences :-)

Although the British don't season their food quite like I like it, all in all, my trip was amazing. I definitely woke up every morning wondering if it was all a dream.

~Confessor

1 comment:

  1. I been dying to go to London... Looks like you had a great time...

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts