Oct 18, 2011

What I Want: Biker Boots!

I've been dying for a pair of really GOOD biker or riding boots... and I've YET to find one :-(

So far, these three are the closest to being what I want but I would have to see them in person to decide.
I'm really funny about how the leather looks, how it will age, etc.
Steve Madden

Frye

Steve Madden

My other problem shopping for boots is the prices! Oh my... Most of these boots are no less than $100... but according to my friend Danielle "I am just NOT willing to spend that much money on a combat boot." At this point though, it doesn't look like I have a choice :-(
Do you guys have any suggestions on possible boots I may like?
What are you pining over right now?

~Confessor

5 comments:

  1. Very cute selection!!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2011/10/sephora-nail-bling-ummmm.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't be more obsessed with biker boots! i have like a gillion pairs (ok like 5...) your picks are cute! love the first pair!

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love biker boots from way back in the 80's...its funny cause just last night I told my mom that I wanted some...

    this must be a sign...hehehe. Any reason to shop right!

    xo

    Dawn

    http://www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im late I know but have you found some cheaper boots? If not check target :) http://www.target.com/p/Women-s-Mossimo-Supply-Co-Katherine-Genuine-Leather-Engineer-Boots-Black/-/A-11243061#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

    btw thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi admin
    Its really awesome, that's the blog you admire I liked it.
    Motorcycle boots are an essential accessory for safety and protection against accidents and Targa motorcycle boots is one name brand to consider when looking for the proper boots to buy.
    MC Støvler
    Best Regards
    Cecilia Sue

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts