Nov 5, 2011

Naomi Campbell Covers 'Soon International'... Bald And Beautiful


My 2nd mommy (in my head) Naomi Campbell is on the cover of Soon International.
The cover, photographed by Seb Janiak, shows Naomi bald and gleaming.

She looks like a mannequin!

Say what you want about Naomi, but one thing you can't say is that she is NOT a BAD BISH! She looks better at 40+ than some of the 20 year old I know.

I love nay nay... Blackberry hurling and all.

Click "Read More" to see the rest of the shots...

DOPE!


Her body is like a work of art...


Do you like the spread?

~Confessor


7 comments:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous! A special kind of unmatched beauty! I completely agree with you that she is killing the game at 40!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!
    i think she totally rocckss!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a panther. Simply gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG AMAZING PHOTOS!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks amazing! <3 xox An
    Enter my giveaway for a pair of Buffalo Skinny Jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool!!! She is fantastic and the whole idea is just great...

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts