Nov 29, 2011

Scarlett Johansson Takes It Off For Interview Magazine

Scarlett Johansson recently posed topless with Interview Magazine...

Okay, you couldn't see anything but isn't she gorgeous!

The star sat down with the magazine to discuss a plethora of things- including her upcoming films We Bought A Zoo (December) and The Avengers.
If you don't know, Scarlett is my girl crush! Not only is she beautiful and a phenomenal actress; she is also a humanitarian! Last Summer she traveled to Kenya and Somalia with Oxfam to assist with the relief effort in the wake of a severe drought that has plagued East Africa-- Go Scarlett!

Click "READ MORE" to view the rest of the pics from the shoot and interview snippets...

 On the media:
"I don’t profess to know how to balance the positive and the negative media attention. It’s a gamble every time you put yourself out there, and, certainly, I’m always readjusting to it. But I hope it never becomes normal to feel scrutinized. I value my privacy and my personal life—and I certainly don’t exploit my personal life."

On Traveling To Africa: "You read statistics all the time like, “13 million people are at risk because of the severe drought in East Africa,” but I think those kinds of numbers fall on deaf ears... But by seeing a first-hand account of something like the effects of the drought in the Horn of Africa, you can have a different relationship with the story."



On We Bought A Zoo: "It’ll be a very positive experience for audiences—certainly, making the movie was one for me. Our set was like this utopia of animals and crew members and the rest of the team working together to create this little world in the middle of the winter in Thousand Oaks, California."
Gotta love Scarlett.

~Confessor

1 comment:

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts