Nov 28, 2011

Turkey, Stuffing, and Stripes: Thanksgiving OOTD


This Thanksgiving I spent time with my family in Boston, MA.
While I shudder at the history of Thanksgiving, it's nice to get together and see family that you sometimes don't get to see often.

The weather was surprisingly decent so I got to take pictures outside on the patio.

Dress: American Eagle Outfitters
Cardigan: New York & Co
Shoes: Bakers
Jewlery: Random Store In The City

Click "READ MORE" to see more pics






Did you celebrate Thanksgiving? How so?

~Confessor

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and that necklace is GORG!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots and the neck candy is so glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my page! love your blog!
    we should both follow ourselves,
    now following!
    http://ironyofashi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good, that dress is really beautiful, the color, the length, the shape are all perfect, you are so beautiful; also your shoes are pretty awesome! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure and check out my blog for a chance to win a spectacular party dress

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the gold/yellow cardi!!!!! chic.

    xoxo from your new follower
    Jessica Kane
    www.skorchmag.com
    www.lifeandstyleofjessica.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts