Dec 6, 2011

Lady Gaga's Barneys Workshop And A-Morir (Plus My Small Roll)


In November, Lady Gaga debuted her workshop of favorite things for Barney's in New York.
Among a plethora of amazing designers my favorite bedazzler and former boss, Kerin Rose of A-Morir, was called upon to create something special for the 220 piece collection.

The workshop takes up 5,500 square feet of the Men's section and all of the Gaga inspired gifts are set around manic and cartoon-like sculptures by artist Eli Sudbrack.

Gaga made sure to think of her fans from all economic backgrounds. There are gifts ranging from $9.00 to $1,500! Also, 25 percent of the sales will go to the "Born This Way" foundation. 

Click "Read More" to see some of A-Morir's Gaga workshop goodies and find out what part I played in history :-)


Lol this does look like a doorway to Gaga-dom.

Well, like I have previously said, I was an A-morir intern for 10 months. Kerin called me back to help out with the project (so exciting!)
I was responsible for bedazzling the infamous Gaga teacup.


Cool right?


I also helped out with the gloves.

I had nothing to do with this but Kerin is a beast!

Everything featured here can be purchased at Barney's in NYC or on Barney's.com


What do you think of the collection?

~Confessor

2 comments:

  1. 'seen a few blog post about this but ur the only one who provided additional pics!!! Thanks

    Mally
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg how effing coool!!! That is so awesome that you worked for Kerin AND that you helped with the gaga workshop! Dope!!

    P.s going to follow you on blog lovin, I'm diggin your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts