Dec 22, 2011

LOL: First Lady Michelle Obama Has A Hot Date... Potentially

During a stop for the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots campaign, Lance Cpl. Aaron Leeks, 20, asked First
Lady if she'd accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball... and do you know what she said?

She said YES! Well... technically.
Lol, Aaron said,
"She said she'd love to go. Actually, she said I'd need to speak to her husband, too, but she said she'd love to."
*Giggle* 
He is a brave one. I'm sure Mr. President will allow it. That would be SO CUTE!

~Confessor

6 comments:

  1. awwww how cute!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. GOD BLESS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that hit kinda close to home. My hubby is Air Force. But yeah, I read him that comment and he said "if I were Barack I'd whoop his behind!" ROFL! Thanks for sharing! You have a new follower chickadee! =o)

    http://dolledup4theday.blogspot.com/
    http://khalilahskloset.blogspot.com/

    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaa, cute post :)) I love Michelle, she's such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts