Dec 9, 2011

Style Muse: Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993)
I had never seen "Breakfast At Tiffany's" up until recently. There was always such hype around the film that I thought it would be amazing.
After seeing it... I can't see what all the fuss was about. It was a decent movie but I have NO idea why people make such a huge deal. While I'm left perplexed about the movie raves, what I do understand is the hype behind Audrey's beauty (r.i.p). She is simply GORGEOUS and super stylish!

As I was watching the movie, I couldn't help but fall in love with her big beautiful eyes and classically chic look.
She is my next "Style Muse" (click here for the last one)

Click "READ MORE" to see a couple of my favorite images...
Look at that face... Everything is super photogenic. I love her eyebrows!



"I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience."- Audrey Hepburn


"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."- Audrey Hepburn

"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others."- Audrey Hepburn

~Confessor

9 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. I THINK IT IS MOST ABOUT THE WAY SHE WAS DRESSED I THINK THAT THE MOVIE GENERATED SUCH A HYPE. PLUS IT IS VERY RACIST AND OFFENSIVE TOWARDS CHINESE( BRUCE LEE used to hate it). BUT IT IS TRUE AUDREY HEPBURN WAS A REAL FASHION STYLE ICON. TODAY WE DON'T HAVE SUCH ACTRESS. BUT HAVE YOU SEEN MOHOGANY WITH DIANA ROSS? I'M WAITING FOR YOUR REVIEW.GOD BLESS;

    www.minasek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently saw it for the first time this year and I was having panic attacks over the styling! Girl I spent a whole day researching the stylist/designers for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her!
    she's so classic
    I have the first photo hanging on my wall

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. her face is beyond stunning!!! and i hear you about the movie. i like it, but it's not one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a confession. I have yet to see this movie! But audrey is def a classic beauty.

    Thanks for showing love on my blog! I appreciate it girl! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog dear. U have a lovely blog. Audrey is my girl crush and Breakfast a Tiffany is a classic...I watch it over and over again. What I like about Holly Golightly is how she makes doing all the wrong things look so right and lives by her own rules regardless of the outcome...it's just bravery personified, like living out your 20's over an over again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey is one of my favorite actresses. My family just recently took me to see Breakfast at Tiffany's for my birthday. I had never seen the movie on the big screen. One on my most memorable birthday's Audrey, my family, and wine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Amazing Blog Information & Pictures, keep Updating. And visit here for Hair from India

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts