Jan 10, 2012

"Tag You’re It!" I've Been Tagged: Random Facts About Me

Tag You’re It!
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’
7. If you are tagged you have to tag 11 people


Shout out toKelly Monroe for tagging me! Hey girl, Hey!

Click "READ MORE" to read funny facts about me...
11 Random things about me…
1. I LOVE to use exclamation points!!! The funny thing is, if you ever meet me, I'm not an overly enthusiastic person. Lol, but when writing, i use exclamation points like no other!
2. I secretly enjoy ratchet music like "No Hands" and "Rack City"... but I'm still classy though... *GIGGLE*
3. Following the last random thing; I believe I have an exotic dancer stuck inside of me because at times I look at the poles on the train and become very tempted to swing around.
4. I'm very body conscious yet I'm somewhat of a nude-enthusiast... go figure right?
5. My favortite cuss word is Muther-Fu*ker *BLUSH* but I'm still classy though...
6. My favorite color is purple.
7. I'm obssessed with leopard. If it's got spots, i want it!
8. I am HILARIOUS! No, like seriously, I am funny as hell! (Just nod your head and say yes.)
9. I HATE to hear people crack my knuckles. I absolutely despise the sound... yuck!
10. My hips are exactly 20 inches larger than my waist (what a strange disparity).
11. I have tried to lick my elbows... I still haven't succeeded.

My Q&A
1.       If you had to pick on staple item from your closet what would it be?
I think it would be my black skinny jeans from Tripp NYC. They go with everything!
2.       What’s yo sign!? Lol
"He asked my sign, I said a Sag' I'm a star, Sheriff badge!" I'm the best sign there is, a Sagittarius!
3.       Lipstick or Lip gloss?
Hmmm... I think a combination of the two is perfect.
4.       Dress or Miniskirt?
Definitely dress.
5.       Torrid, Forever 21, or ASOS (pick one) hard I know
Torrid
6.       What are your blogging plans for this year?
I want to continue sharing myself with the blogsphere, making you all laugh, and learning more about you all. I also hope to create a product that my blog family will love and purchase.
7.       Which best describes you…Fierce Diva or Subtle temptress?
DIVA!
8.       Law and Order or CSI?
CSI Miami! I got a thang for Adam Rodriguez
9.       Haute pink or Naturally Nude (nail polish)?
Haute Pink definitely.
10.   King toed or Round toed pumps?
Round toed pumps
11.   Who is your go to fashion icon?
For the Past it would definitely have to be Chanel. I love the classic air in all of her pieces. I think presently, it would be Rihanna because of how fearlessly she dresses. She's super fly to me.

My New Q&A
Heels or Sneakers?
What's your favorite televison show?
If you had to pick a drag queen name, what would it be?
Why do you blog?
What are your blogging plans for the future?
What would be your dream job?
Where was your first kiss?
If you were stranded on an island, what 5 things would you take?
What is your biggest fear?
Where is your dream vacation destination?
What is one goal you hope to accomplish in 2012?

The Tagged

~Confessor

10 comments:

  1. Lmao I am killing myself over here we actually have things in common like #2,3,5,def 7, and 8! Hey girl Hey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Visiting and the Tagg. I will work on it pronto !!! I am following you now. Love for you to follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you It won't be easy but i will do it;Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me chickadee! I am on it. I am not really the best at following directions but I'mma try. LOL!

    With Class & Sass,
    ~Khalilah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag hunni! Whew, this looks like I'm gonna need a couple days to produce, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def loving this post!! love getting to know about other bloggers!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww thanks doll :)

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha, I lol'ed at your #1 random... I'm totally the same way, often un-amuzed and un-enthuzed haha, but I love to write happy!!!!!!! hahaha... thanks for tagging me, I was tagged by another blogger as well, I guess I just might have to do this one hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun post! You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow mine?

    Simply follow me, and then comment on any of my posts to let me know that you’re following. After that, I’ll follow you back 100%.

    Thanks!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate your blog. You are fucking rude.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts