Feb 14, 2012

I Want That Presidential Love...

In my head, these two are my parents too.

In honor of Valentines day, I thought i'd share this with you all.
One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too luxurious. When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the President's secret service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner. Following this conversation President Obama asked Michelle, why was he so interested in talking to you. She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her. President Obama then said, "so if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant", to which Michelle responded, "no, if I had married him, he would now be the President."
The First Lady is a "G"!
*Giggle*

Click "READ MORE" to see more pics of the love birds...



Come on, you know you're in love when you fist bump with your husband of 15+ years!



Lol President Obama SWEARS he can dance... I don't know about that one buddy!


She had his back from way back!

*SNIFFLES*
Don't you just get teary-eyed watching this picture?
No? 
*ahem* 
Okay, guess it's just me ;-)



Now, if I can't find THIS kind of love, then I don't want to ever get married. I'd definitely be selling myself short.

~Confessor

18 comments:

  1. Best Valentine's story ever! The pictures are lovely as well. They are such an inspiration. They have beautiful chemistry and you can tell they were made for each other. Lovely post. Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I love that story! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! thanks so much for visiting my blog and left a comment! appreciated it!

    happy valentine's day!



    THE STYLE FRINGE
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that story!
    And I love this couple. They are the epitome of what a loving supportive marriage is. How behind every successful man there is a woman who made him that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! He even tweeted her happy valentines day! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want that love too; God Bless

      HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

      Delete
  6. This is so adorable. I love seeing and hearing about them. They're so in love and they look like they have so much fun! Hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day love, and thanks for coming by my blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pic dear! Thanks for sharing us!!! And you've got a gorgeous blog too!!!
    If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ + Facebook … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the pic of the "royal" couple!!! :) they are so cute!!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  9. that restaurant story is so cute! true dat! the woman MAKES the man, lol!

    [oomph.]
    Share the Love - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. everyone enviews their love I think

    have a stylish week darling
    www.thedollsfactory.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol! i love it. behind every great man, is an even better woman! can't wait to share this story with ppl...

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can only pray we're as lucky in finding love as they are. So proud he's my president.

    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this post so much!!! Happy Valentine's day to you too, even if late!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  14. The story is lovely and so are the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our President just has swag and is a gentleman all the way! I love their relationship!!!!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts