Feb 6, 2012

Kristen Bell's Birthday Meltdown On Ellen DeGeneres

Lol, this has to be the cutest interview that I've seen in a long time.
Apparently, she has some kind of obsession with Sloth's and on her 31st birthday, her boyfriend got one for her birthday party.
When she figured it out, the flood gates opened and all she could do was have a melt down cry.


How cute!
I remember Kristen from her show, Veronica Mars, and she's also the voice of the very infamous Gossip Girl.
I love that she's not tainted by Hollywood's nonsense.

~Confessor

6 comments:

  1. Honestly, thank-you for that! I am literally crying with laughter. Hilarious. I am now sharing that on Facebook!

    Amazing post!

    Hailes<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! And yes, that Kristen Bell video was hilarious and super cute! Love her too :)

    Now following <3

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this and i thought it was cute

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts