Feb 1, 2012

Product Review: Burt's Bee's "Thoroughly Therapeutic" Honey & Shea Butter

For my birthday, a friend of mine bought me a Burt's Bees "Thoroughly Therapeutic" Honey & Shea Butter gift set.

I think she did this because she secretly knows how ashy I am #BlackGirlProblems
*GIGGLE*

Any who, I began using it and, admittedly, at first I was put off by its consistency.
When you first rub it on it has this strange water based feel to it but then gets this weird sticky thing going. I have no idea how else to explain it.
I kept rubbing it into my skin and it dissolved. I thought "Okay... it's alright."

But then, I woke up the next morning, lo and behold, my skin was not dry (like it normally is in the mornings  #BlackGirlProblems). It felt nice and supple, I was shocked!

I definitely recommend this body butter for all skin types.
It isn't too oily and has enough moisture for even the driest skin types. As far as the smell, I like it. I read some reviews where people complained but the fact is, there are no added fragrances so therefore, it smells organic.
~Confessor

4 comments:

  1. Lmfao I understand the ashyness #blackgirlproblems!!! your blog is great.. I am now following!!! great post!
    xo
    Darling Bonnie
    thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried this too! And it's very nourishing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love the #blackgirlproblems hashtag, I can relate. I should try this sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent gift I received this Christmas was a wide assortment of skin care products from Bath and Bodywork. As I've gotten older, I guess my skin just isn't as good at taking care of itself anymore.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts