Mar 30, 2012

Confessions Of A City Girl Has A New Look!


I had been playing around with new blog layouts/templates for some time, but because i'm not patient enough, I always quit 1/3 of the way in.

That's when a friend of mine, Tanika, stepped in and rescued me!

Thanks to Tanika I now have 6 amazing banners to choose from (including the current one), as well as a WHOLE NEW LAYOUT!

She is definitely available for custom banner creations if anyone is interested. You can contact her via Twitter or email: Ttani88@aol.com

What do you guys think of the new layout/design and banner?

~Confessor

2 comments:

  1. I like the new design and the banner is lovely :)) simple and effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute banner! thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I would love to follow each other :) following you now
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts