Mar 17, 2012

March 2012 Birchbox: Teen Vogue Edition


YAY!!! My March Birchbox arrived a few days ago and I am over the moon! I heard a lot about these boxes in the blogsphere and I was really nervous about trying them. Then i decided, hey, for ten bucks, can i REALLY go wrong?
So glad I thought that way! The first box I received is sponsored by TEEN VOGUE's beauty guru, Eva Chen. They put together a box filled with items to "help you get ready for all your spring formals and special events." Although I am not in high school, much less going to prom, I'm glad I picked this. The box features products from Essie, Tarte, Twistband, Kérastase and more.

Click "READ MORE" to see the goodies...

 I was hesitant because I thought it would be like the samples you get in Bloomingdale's after a purchase or something.

Boy was I wrong! The TEEN VOGUE Birchbox includes:
  • Essie Lux Effects Polish (Full Sized)
  • Kate Spade New York Twirl Perfume (sample)
  • Kérastase Hair Elixir (sample)
  • Tarte Lip Surgence Lip Tint (Full Sized)
  • Twistband Hair Tie
  • Coupons to Teen Vogue & Modcloth
The total estimated worth of the box (according to my lovely calculations) is around $40. Just those two full size items alone would have cost me way more than $10 anyway, so the box was definitely worth it! My three favorite items were the full size Tarte matte lip tint, the Keratease Hair Elixer, and the Essie! I can't wait to do reviews of some of these products.


What is Birchbox? Birchbox is a monthly subscription of high-end beauty product samples. For $10 a month you get a box of 4-5 of hand-picked sample products (based on an online questionnaire) shipped to your door, with tips and tutorials of how to use them. It is a fun way to try new products and discover what you love without the commitment of sky-high luxury prices to do so. 

If you'd like to join Birchbox and receive these amazing boxes every month, click HERE to apply

~Confessor

20 comments:

  1. I hadn't signed up for a box bc I thought they only sent sample sized items (like you mentioned) but this box is definitely worth the $10. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like a great box x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the essie and tarte stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo , the essie nail polish <3 i love it

    p.s. i'm now following you : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I just followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome! i signed up for the birchbox, but am waiting for an email telling me i can register! i cant wait to start it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet!i have heard of these kits before, but hadn't really looked into it! i will have to looking to this box! :) great post! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great box, I really like this idea, so cool!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win your favourite jewels from Les Jumelles

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is so cool! i really want to sign up!
    Great blog, I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! I am following you :) I got a giveaway at my blog and would love you to enter! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great concept and first I've heard of it.

    http://doingmemindbodyandspirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heard of these kits but just like you, I was hesitant!! But this is definitely worth $10!! I may have join. Thank you for this and thnk you for stopping by my website.

    Miss Daja
    NoBoizAllowed.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cool, my first time hearing about these! maybe i'll get one as well :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. i LOVE my monthly birchbox finds! i get excited every time that time of the month rolls around. so far, i've gotten two and they have both been FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thinking I need to jump on the Birchbox train. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i've been debating about signing up for birchbox. after seeing these goodies, i'm thinking i have to register. just that essie polish alone would have been $7! jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely post, you have definitely inspired me to sign up!

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post!
    these items all look awesome :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice items!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts