Apr 17, 2012

The Weekly Wrap-up

I think I'll start a post called "The Weekly Wrap-up" because, sometimes when my week get filled with activities, I put blogging on the back burner. I want to give myself a reason to blog AT LEAST once a week. I'll post them every Monday (except for this first one :-p), so hold me to it!
On Monday I walked around the city and enjoyed my own company for a bit. That first picture is me in the park. It was so beautiful that day! It was chilly but nice. Sidebar: Those glasses are from my upcoming line... more on that later ;-)

Anyway, my week was filled with photo shoots (can't tell you for who just yet!), Shake Shack (YUM!), Cosi Salads (DOUBLE YUM!!), and Bulgarian bars.

I tried something new on Friday and went to a Bulgarian bar with a friend of mine (I may do a post on that). Who knew it would be so much fun! We had hookah, great drinks, and even better music! What more could a girl ask for on a Friday night?

Have a great week!

~Confessor

8 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. sometimes life makes you forget you have a blog lol.


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunglasses are the business!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Dark lip stick!!!!! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glasses are pretty hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so sweet!! Thank u so much for your sweet comment on my blog following u!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super fierce! I love how you killef that sophisticated look with your vintage sun glass and dark lips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thakyou hun:) I adore your sunglasses!xxx

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts