Last week was was another good one. It was not as jam packed as the week prior, but I still had lots to do.
So, What did I do this week?
- I got to meet spider man on the street (only in NYC *giggle*)
- Had a lunch date at Chipotle (YUM!)
- Created a bow (which will be for sale in the coming weeks)
- Visited MAC and got my first bottle of "Fix Plus" (Can you say 'In LOVE'?)
- Decided I to embrace my "thugness" (hence, the "THUG LIFE" tattoo... in pen *giggle*)
- Ran around like a crazy woman on the set of my client, Kat Rodriguez, upcoming video for her single "Mockery" (Kat is also one of the saxaphone players in Beyonce's all girl band! Her album will be out May 22nd)
- The shoot was held in several locations in the Bronx, as well as, Smash Studios in NYC. Super fun!
Hope you have a great week!