Apr 30, 2012

The Weekly Wrap-up


Weekly Wrap-up time!

So, What did I do this week?
  • I am having a mini hair crisis so, instead of giving up on life, I've been finding creative ways to look cute. This turban is one way (courtesy of my $5 pashmina scarf!)
  • I had my favorite kind of food... Thai food! Those dumplings are delicious! (YUM!) 
  • I received my April Birchbox, but after my excitement with the first one, I was disappointed :-/
  • This week, a friend of mine suggested a book for me to read. I went to Barnes and Noble to pick it up, It's called "The Power Of Now"... I hope it's good.
  • I think the PMS chocolate speaks for itself *Giggle*. The label reads:
"PMS: A reason to be myself and get away with it. Say hello to aunt flow. Cramp my style out of control. Estrogen. Mood swings. That time of the month. Bitch. Preferred male substitute. Guilty pleasure. Depression. I LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU! Strange cravings. Bloating... Nothing a little chocolate can't fix."
  • Had a girls night out to see the movie "Think Like A Man". It was so good! We had Friday's before and Starbucks after :-)

What did you do this weekend?
Have a lovely week!

~Confessor

11 comments:

  1. girls night out is way fun.and a life saver for me!!
    I already follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about that book but have yet to read it. I'm going to have to get into it sometime soon. The dumplings Look YUM! I need to invest in that PMS chocolate because Lord knows Mother Nature puts me thru the ringer each and every month and that chocolate is a necessity. I keep hearing rave reviews about 'Think Like A Man' I've gotta find the time to see it while it's in theaters! Hope you have a great week!
    xo
    Darling Bonnie
    thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I looove Thai food, my favorite in Thai Drunken Noodles :) I've been hearing a lot about Birchbox, but I have no idea what it is lol. I want to see that movie!! Everyone who I know who has seen it said it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my hubby's been telling me to eat some chocolate when i'm pmsing! i never believe him until now! LOL!

    oh and thai food is super yummy! SPECIALLY THE CURRY AND PAD THAI ! *DROOL*

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY gf is obsessed with birchbox!! You are definitely pulling off the turban awesome solution to bad hair days!

    xoxo
    jO
    http://www.fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad about your Birchbox!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna watch the movie so bad I'm sure it was funny! The turban fits you well hun, I like.
    Thank you for stopping by
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE the turban look - gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so lucky to saw it because i don't know if they will show it in London. I hope because i sooo want to see it. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the turban! I am trying to do some head wraps now..
    I live in Cali and I get eyes everytime I rock it..lol!
    Love it!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts