May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Love: "Hey Mama"

"I'm finna talk about my mama if yall don't mind... You never put no man over me and I LOVE you for that mommy, cant you see? As we knelt on the kitchen floor, I said "mommy Imma love you till you don't hurt no more. And when I'm older, you aint gotta work no more! And Imma get you that mansion that we couldn't afford.See u're, unbreakable, unmistakable."

Kanye West seems to have wrote this song for both of us; those are the very same words I said to my mom as a kid. I can identify with his unwavering affection for his late mother because I feel the same way about mine. It's funny because, most times, it's usually the son who is stuck to their mother's hip like glue... but not me. My mother really is my heartbeat. We've been through so much and through it all, i respect her courage and fight the most. I don't even think she knows how i feel about her because i'm no the most expressive person but I try to show her in my own way :-)

I just want to make her proud.

Click "Read More" to see more pic of my mama!

:-) We go way back

Back in her "young" days! Too fly...

Still beautiful :-)


Mother's Day 2011


Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful women in the world who raise their kids the best way they know how.  

"It don't gotta be Mother's Day, or your birthday, for me to just call and say "Hey Mama"!"

~Confessor

16 comments:

  1. such an awesome post!!! so cute! Happy Mothers Day to your mom!

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures, your momma has a fabulous style, I like that picture with her in a white dress, simply gorgeous!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tearing up as I was reading this post. I love how much your mom means to you and I feel the same about mine. Mothers are the backbone of our society. Not to say that dads don't matter, but moms are always special in the eyes of their children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !!! those are some wonderful words you got there . Love my Mama too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog babe!
    Thanks for sharing.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwh cute!

    Thanks for the comment, sweet blog
    XXASAB
    Newest post: Prim and Proper

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! ^^

    Great post! What about follow each other?! let me know!

    :)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog!!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your mom is beautiful!!! look at her in the white!!! pure DIVA :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post, really nice and sentimental <3

    I have a new post about a foulard dress by patricia pepe.. visit www.thefabframe.com

    I follow U on GoogleF, and Bloglovin (#7) i hope U could do the same, it will be a pleasure :)

    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a nice blog!
    so cute mumy =)


    greetings Vanessa Win

    www.vanessa-win.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts