May 28, 2012

My May 2012 MyGlam Bag Review

I heard a lot about the MyGlam bags and decided to give it a shot. When I signed up, I was put on a waiting list because so many people wanted it. I didn't have any expectations for my first May 2012 MyGlam Bag... and thank goodness I didn't because I sure would have been disappointed.

photo by Rebecca Kelsey

What was in this month's glam bag:
  • Philosophy "Love Sweet Love" (sample)- It smells like body wash soap... and not in a good way.
  • MyGlam Concealer Brush & Defining Eyeliner Brush- I have no need for them but the quality is alright.
  • Miss Beauty- Nail Bling (full size)- It's plastic w/ hearts *Blank Stare* Seems more appropriate for a pre-teen.
  • Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick (full size)- Cute... I guess. I'd wear it everyday.

This whole bag just seems cheap... the best part of the bag was probably the hot pink metallic envelope and blue cosmetic bag that the samples arrived in.

*Shaking my head*

When I receive my Birchbox samples, although I had a gripe with a few of the items, at least I feel like I've gained something. With this bag, they definitely get an "Oh hell no" from me, I have NO idea what they were trying to achieve. I'll try to stick with it for one more month but, if i'm disappointed again, I'm canceling!


Have you heard of/tried MyGlam?

~Confessor

7 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of it -- but at least the lipstick turned out well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of MyGlam but those nail 'art' things are a no go for me :/


    XXASAB
    Newest post:Mismatched

    ReplyDelete
  3. no ive never heard of them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is so cute! Great find!

    If you like, please check my blog out!!! baci ❤ Mari
    http://ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the only cute thing are the lips! lol
    Xoxo, DTHF!
    ♥http://hautefrugalista.blogspot.com/
    http://hautefrugalista.wordpress.com/
    http://hautefrugalista.tumblr.com/
    ♥Follow My Twitter, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin' & Tumblr: Hautefrugalista♥
    I follow back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute nail decals! Would you like to follow each other?:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. :/ Thats lame. I never heard of them until you. Maybe they're for a younger audience. How much is it a month? Meh, probs not important.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts