May 7, 2012

The Weekly Wrap-up

Weekly Wrap-up time!

Well this week was rather dull, wasn't it?
  • I received my monthly Birchbox (post coming soon) and I am super excited. It's sponsored by Gossip Girl... and if you didn't know, I LOVE Gossip Girl.
  • I was a bit under the weather so i drank a lot of soup this week... the Cosi chicken and noodle is my fav!
  • I love tea! When i first got my internship, i knew it would work out because, not only do they have a slew of teas from me to choose from, they have my favorite- Early Gray!
  • I got my nails done with a color I received from my March Birchbox- It's an Essie Luxe Effect (you can let me know if you want a post on it) 
  • I bought a co-worker a birthday card and everyone thought it was hilarious! The little baby looks so happy :-) The inside of the card said, "Don't birthday's make you feel good inside?"
What did you do this weekend?

Have a lovely week!

~Confessor


6 comments:

  1. Love the nails! Are they filed into stilettos? I'm secretly lusting for stileto nails, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for explaining the baby. I was really wondering what was going on. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. something to tap your feet to while sipping your tea....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6IUqrFHjw&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about Birch Box and the Gossip Girl looks like so much fun. I definitely want to start drinking more tea so you've inspired me :)

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nails - they look fabulous!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts