May 21, 2012

The Weekly Wrap-up


Weekly Wrap-up time *Does The Cabbage Patch*
  • I received my 1st Glam Bag subscription, it was pretty cool. I may do a post on it...
  • I wrapped up my internship at Complex Media on Thursday. They took us to lunch, gave us our exit interview, and honestly, it was bittersweet. I really grew to like the people there and working for the company, hopefully it won't be the last time I work with them!
  • As a parting gift, one of my bosses gave me a bottle of Qream by Pharrell. It is an alcoholic beverage but it looks like strawberry chocolate milk ^___^
  • One of the other interns (my favorite person to work with!) and I went to a cool thrift store after our last day. They had so many cool things that we couldn't resist playing dress up! 
  • I wrote a slew of "Thank You" cards & mailed them out... they are so underrated.
  • Saturday in NYC was beyond beautiful. I spent it roaming in central park. Afterwards a friend and I grabbed dinner. I had Singapore Mai Fun- SO good!
  • How do you know summer is back? BLOCK PARTIES! There was the annual Flatbush block party on Sunday and it was packed! Welcome back summer. Winter, you shall be missed, see you in 5 months!


Have a lovely week!

~Confessor


14 comments:

  1. Love all the snapshots! Sounds like you have been having an awesome week :)

    xx
    Amanda
    Amanda - My Cowlick Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your fur hat!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute in that fur hat! haha :)

    xo Allison of Curvy Girl Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Qream look yummy:P Cute collage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great about glam bag! Thnx dear! I am already following you! Waiting for you to follow back on gfc and bloglovin! Let me know when you follow on bloglovin so I can follow you there as well!!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep on livin' the city life, city girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww looks like you had fun- have a lovely week also

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post your glam bag, and YAY for your COmplex internship! That's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Doll! I am hosting a giveaway on my blog that I thought you might be interested in. :) I'm your newest follower btw ;)

    xx

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What was in your glam bag!? Cute post

    Thanks for the comment
    XXASAB
    Newest post:Different Shades of purple

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your russian hat "ushanka", thanks for your coment in my blog! I follow your blog now

    kisses from Uruguay
    Sabi
    herencianomade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet photos, love the kisses and lips! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts