Jun 21, 2012

My June 2012 "MyGlam Bag" Review


I am so glad I give honest reviews! The last MyGlam Bag review I did, for the May 2012 month, was not so pretty (rightfully so). I said I would get one more bag, before I decided to keep it or chuck it, and that day came a few days ago...

Click "READ MORE" for the review...



What was in this month's glam bag:
  • Philosophy "Breath" Moisturizer (2oz. costs $34)- It looks small but packs a punch; a little of this product definitely goes a long way.
  • Living Proof "No Frizz" Styling Cream (4oz. costs $26)- I have not tried this yet but it is silicone and oil free, which sounds great. It also smells delicious
  • NYX Round Lipstick in "Iced Honey" (Full costs for $4.00)- The color is cute. It has a frosty finish but I wore it out with a semi-dramatic lid and it worked great!
  • Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen (Full size costs $19.00)- Can I just say that I LOVE this eye liner? It's amazing! It glides on like silk and doesn't run. Although it is "permanent" eyeliner, I never have issues removing it at night. I seriously wear it everyday.
All in all, the bag was  better than that awful May bag. The only real complaint I had was the bag. The smell of the bag was horrid and the glitter was all over the place from the moment you take it out of the package...
FYI: After days of airing out, the smell hasn't disappeared.

The MyGlam Bag team still has a bit more work to do, but hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

~Confessor

9 comments:

  1. They seem to be great products!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag looks like its one of their better ones! At least no brushes this time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it!!!!
    Bjs, Tatty


    http://www.suspirofashion.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i could buy Living Proof No Frizz in my country..but i can`t :/ I`m your new follower.
    I have a Beauty Blog and it would mean a lot to me,if you could check it out and let me know if you like it...and maybe follow back :)

    http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying, I LOVE THE GOLD GLITTTAH!!
    ooxxoxox-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I think this is one of the better Glymm bags!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy you got a better bag. Nice review!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate your honest reviews!! I'd love to see a picture of you wearing that lipstick! I'm def going to try that eyeliner since I have YET to find one that I Love :)

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts