Jun 29, 2012

Out And About: A-Morir X Supra Skytop Women’s Sneaker Launch


On Tuesday June 26, 2012 I, along with my good friend stylist Ashley L. Dalton, was at The Wooly in NYC celebrating the launch of the bejeweled eyewear queen, and my former boss, Kerin Rose's sneaker launch with Supra!

Kerin Rose, creator of A-morir, and Supra collaborated to create the first ever Skytop for Women for the skateboarder brand. While sipping on complimentary drinks like the "Razzle" or "Dazzle", DJs Nick Catchdubs and Radio Rose spun the tunes. At every turn you could see someone of budding superstardom, such as DJ Jasmine Solano, fashion stylists Valissa Yoe and Omar Alexander, choreographer (think 'Beyonce Single Ladies') Jonte and more!

Click "Read More" for pictures from the event!



The sneakers are exactly what I would expect from Kerin (a.k.a Boss Lady)... They sparkle!

Ashley L. Dalton and I... We took the night ;-)

Jonte and I

Check out his outfit!
 
Valissa Yoe, Jonte, and Ashley

Omar Alexander, Prince Aday, and Ashley

Ashley Dalton and I on BFANYC.com

Kerin's off to L.A to promote and I'm super proud of her!

Surround yourself with greatness!

What do you think of the new blinged out A-morir x Supra collaboration?

~Confessor

15 comments:

  1. You looked amazing at the event! And, talk about a style explosion there! I'm really digging all the edginess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so cute! Love the necklace!! Sounds like a fun time!

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos - looked like an amazing event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! I just love the vibrant hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the pics!
    Bjks e bom fim de semana pra vc!
    Tatty

    http://www.suspirofashion.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sneakers are nice and you looked lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sneakers. High tops are my fav! You looked gorgeous hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not really a sneaker fan but you all looked like you had a lot of fun. You have to hit me up next time you go to an NYC event. you know i'm here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sneakers!!! I want...how hot will they be in PINK!
    looks like a fun night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow omg they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your blog. I like how it's a mixture between personal style and pop culture. Two things that I love, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that orange hair is soo cool!..x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great!


    xoxo Vanessa Win

    www.vanessa-win.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG...you look gorgeous....and I love the way you guys are having fun....:-)
    jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts