Jun 19, 2012

The Weekly Wrap-up



Weekly Wrap-up! *Does the "Uh Oh" dance like Oprah*
  • I went to Cosi (with an awesome friend of mine) and we had S'mores! She insisted and I'm glad she did, it was yummy!
  • I went to Harlem and saw the above mural painted on the wall... I went to  college in Harlem for three years and never really noticed it until this past week. It had words like "Hope" "God" "Blessings" and "Resilience" on random spots of the mural; all words that definitely represent the history of Harlem... Coincidentally, Justin Beiber was a half block away at the Apollo. Girls were lined up for blocks!
  • I found my new favorite yogurt: Fage Total 2% Greek Yogurt w/ honey. It's DELICIOUS! 
  • For the last 2 weeks, I've been kind of obsessed with Blow Pops. The green apple or cherry ones to be exact. SO GOOD! I'm sure this phase will pass, so i'm just enjoying it for now.
  • Saturday was super busy for me. I got my hair done and went to FOUR parties... I was BEAT on Sunday. The picture of my friend and I is from Party number 3. She looked super cute! I'll give you an outfit break down below.
  • I tried these ankle skinnies on at F21 and I actually liked them. I am determined to buy and wear on pair of neon bottoms this summer, wish me luck *Giggle*
  • I'm giving you a sneak peek of another piece of eyewear from my line. Thoughts?


Now, in other random news: I took off my stiletto nails and got a manicure... my baby fingers are back :-( 


It's a sad day y'all... 


*Giggle* Just kidding! Well... kind of!


Click "Read More" to Check out my friends outfit...


This lovely graduate student is Danielle!

Dress: GAP
Shoes: Predictions
Belt: Michael Kors (here)
Bag: Gold clutch by Old Navy
Accessories: Thrifted

Have a lovely week!

~Confessor

17 comments:

  1. I am all for bright bottoms, they're such a great pick me up aren;t they?

    Thanks for the comment
    XXASAB
    Newest post: Put a hat on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    This is my new adres:

    http://www.suspirofashion.com.br/

    Bjks, Tatty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four parties??? What a weekend woman! Your friend looks lovely and congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visit my blog, I love ur coment! Ivete is a Brazilian singer and actress, she is like a Diva in Brazil! So pretty! Love ur pics, and the dress of her friend! U are very cute Sherine, thanks again, and kisses!!!!

    Vv

    http://maniadeguria.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post and your dress =)
    thanks for your comment on my blog =)
    wanna follow each other? =)

    check out my new post if you like <3
    keep in touch =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun wrap-up! And, that Gap dress is stunning on your friend. It looks especially regal with all the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4 Parties? And I thought I was busy this weekend LOL. I just did a bunch of errands which included going to Trader Joes, Shoprite (2 of them), Target, Stop & Shop, Toys 'R Us and BJs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a Blow Pop that I spy??!! Ohhhh, snap. I love those.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fancy dresses dear :)
    Here in Portugal is Summer,but the weather is so bad right now.I understand why you don't want hot days!!
    kisses and take care.

    Visit Missy Cheeks Looks on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the bright trousers ! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're a trooper! went to 4 parties! haha glad you had fun! I like your yellow pants!

    www.chicpear.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow sounds like you had a very busy Saturday, but fun nonetheless! And definitely wear bright bottoms, perfect for Summer!

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your weekend sounds super fun; 4 parties in a day, can imagine how tired you would have been on Sunday! Lovely pictures, I love the mural it's so colorful and inspiring..The neon pant looks great on you can't wait to see how you'll style it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Four parties?! I'm beat after ONE!!! Those skinny
    jeans look cute on you. I've been thinking of a light
    colored pair of jeans but I mostly stick to dark blue
    and black...so boring. Also blow pops bring back
    childhood memory. The gum was usually hard and unchewable
    in five minutes....those were the days!!!!

    http://doingmemindbodyandspirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your dress!

    xo
    http://fashionkats.blogspot.p

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts