Jul 23, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up

 
I haven't done one in 2 weeks because i spent them interviewing for potential job leads *fingers crossed* But have no fear, the Weekly Wrap-up is back!
  • I got my monthly Birchbox subscription and it is sponsored by Glamour Magazine. I will do a post on Wednesday.
  • My friend and I did lunch at Pazza Note in NYC on Sunday, the passion fruit margarita and tiramisu were YUMMY!!
  • I NEVER wear shorts (but you can't keep me away from a short dress lol). I tried these on at F21, and while I didn't buy them, I really liked how this top and short fit. What do you think? Should I go back and get them?
  • My friend and I decided we'd enjoy our day in Tribeca one day last week. We walked and walked until we ended up in Battery Park, and relaxed.
  • *GIGGLE* That same friend introduced me to a book called "Overcoming the Angry Vagina". After i finished laughing, I actually looked through the book and liked it. The author is a bit eccentric BUT, she has a lot of great things to say if you are in to holistic health and healing.
  • I got to enjoy two of my favorite things: Banana Pudding from Magnolia's in NYC and a dish native to my country of Grenada called Crabback.Needless to say, I was in oral heaven!
Now, in other news, the winner of my Confessions Of A City Girl and PrintRunner Giveaway is:
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/5165250/" rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congrats to Georgina of Notes On Lifestyle.

How is your summer going so far? Have you done everything you had on your summer bucket list?
~Confessor

10 comments:

  1. Hiii sherine you look fab ilove the pics and the only thig that i need to do is to go to the beach ... Xxo lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you had the best week! Love the Shade son the last picture!!<3

    I followed, please follow back via GFC at Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. o i wish i could afford Birchboxes!!!

    and that last pic with you and your glasses is SO cute!!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dress, and I think you should keep it. The title of that book is attractive...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been craving banana pudding and almost bought some from Walgreens. When I realized how absurd that was I returned it to the cooler and MUST find an easy recipe like my step dad used to make. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giiiiirl you're lookin' good! Love this blog! Keep it up!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts