I haven't done one in 2 weeks because i spent them interviewing for potential job leads *fingers crossed* But have no fear, the Weekly Wrap-up is back!
- I got my monthly Birchbox subscription and it is sponsored by Glamour Magazine. I will do a post on Wednesday.
- My friend and I did lunch at Pazza Note in NYC on Sunday, the passion fruit margarita and tiramisu were YUMMY!!
- I NEVER wear shorts (but you can't keep me away from a short dress lol). I tried these on at F21, and while I didn't buy them, I really liked how this top and short fit. What do you think? Should I go back and get them?
- My friend and I decided we'd enjoy our day in Tribeca one day last week. We walked and walked until we ended up in Battery Park, and relaxed.
- *GIGGLE* That same friend introduced me to a book called "Overcoming the Angry Vagina". After i finished laughing, I actually looked through the book and liked it. The author is a bit eccentric BUT, she has a lot of great things to say if you are in to holistic health and healing.
- I got to enjoy two of my favorite things: Banana Pudding from Magnolia's in NYC and a dish native to my country of Grenada called Crabback.Needless to say, I was in oral heaven!
Now, in other news, the winner of my Confessions Of A City Girl and PrintRunner Giveaway is:
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/5165250/" rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congrats to Georgina of Notes On Lifestyle.
How is your summer going so far? Have you done everything you had on your summer bucket list?