Aug 22, 2012

Cooking With The City Girl: Thai Curry

I have a hobby, well, actually I have many. But one of my favorite things to do is take recipes from magazines and paste them in my DIY cookbook (a notebook from 11th grade lol).

I guess since this a hobby of mine, it's no surprise that I like to cook (when I'm in the mood!)

My mom bought this Thai Kitchen Thai Curry noodle but never cooked them. I found it in the cupboard, saw raw shrimp in the freezer, and fresh veggies in the refrigerator. So, I decided to combine the three and try my hand at some Thai curry!

I seasoned the shrimp with some cayenne pepper (if you like spice), soy sauce, seafood seasoning, parsley flakes, and a touch of lemon. Then I pre-chopped my veggies and just followed the instructions on the box. After about 15 minutes, voilĂ ! You have a delicious homemade meal. It was a hit in my house, and those are some picky palate's.

Maybe I should more posts like this, possibly with some Caribbean cuisine. Let me know if you're interested in seeing wore cooking posts!

~Confessor

19 comments:

  1. I love to see recipe post, I love cooking so I love trying new recipe!!




    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe and love anything Thai.

    PS. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Come visit and let me know.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks so delicious, yum! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy to me! Making me a bit hungry lol.
    -MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum im hungry now lol ;) xoxo lia

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMM looks so yummie:)

    If you like pillows..check out my new post:)

    have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cooking posts! I love Thai food too and always keep fish sauce in my pantry (it provides a pungent, salty note). This looks delicious!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. More cooking post please . I am not a big fan of the Thai kitchen brand myself but I would love to see some Caribbean food. Drooling already

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥Lovely blog, following you now dear!♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear!
    Love so much you're blog, is amazing!
    Follow u, my name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back :) :)

    A lot of kisses.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mouth is watering. Right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looks so tasty :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. definitely interested! i love to cook too...when in the mood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems delicious!! MMMh!!
    Very interesting!
    ^_^
    ChicToChic
    kiss,
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks amazing doll!*
    Hope it tasted amazing!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the post I also love cooking and spicy food so this recipe is a good dish to try.
    Thanks for your visit you might want to keep in touch by twitter or so on, let me know.
    Kisses
    City-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, do more cooking b/c I love trying new recipes.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts