Aug 3, 2012

July 2012 MyGlam Bag Review


I know it's August but I have a very valid reason for doing my July review so late... 
I have no computer!!! 
*Cue violins* I am truly devastated people...

Any way, this month's MyGlam bag came two weeks ago, and I must say, the MyGlam team has steadily been improving their bags month by month. If you remember my scathing review of my first bag, you can recall how upset I was about spending $10 on that bag. The bag after that was a bit better but there was still room for major improvement. Now, three months later, this bag has been the best yet!

Click "Read More" to see what I got in the bag...



The bag came in this cute rainbow clutch. It's see-through but seems sturdy enough to throw some make -up in and plop it in your bag.
What's in the bag:
  • Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer SPF 15 (sample size): The product has a lovely smell, but it it rubs on a little thick and has a tacky feeling to it once it dries. I won't count it out completely though, I would probably use it on my skin or face during the Fall.
  • Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (Full Size): It's a pretty frosted nude color. I was a bit apprehensive about the shade but it's really pretty and soft for the summer. It also tingles!
  • YesTo Cucumbers On-the-Go Facial Towelette: I've never tried YesTo products but I've heard a lot about them. Here's a little tip: Pop them in the fridge for a nice cool refresher during a hot summer day!
  • Nu.Me HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner (sample size): Now this product smells AMAZING! It contains no parabens, sage extract, argan oil, and bamboo extract, which makes it great for dry and colored hair. I have braid extensions in my hair right now, but I can't wait to try this product!
  • Circus by Andrea's Choice Polish in Somersault: I love yellow polish... actually, I love any bright nail polish. The polish is vegan so it has virtually no smell but takes about 3 coats for it to not look streaky. It's not my favorite.
All in all, 4 out of the 5 goodies in the bag I will definitely make use of. I'm still on the fence about the nail polish.

~Confessor


9 comments:

  1. Hiii gril frend i got mine to i love evering i got on it im obsseses with the wipes hope u have great weekend xoxox lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag definitely looks a lot better (thank goodness!) Have a wonderful weekend Sherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post! Just follow your blog! :D Now maybe I missed this in the reading, but where can I get one of these goodie bags, can't beat $10! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would die if I was without a computer. I couldn't handle it! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popping those wipes in the fridge is a great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post doll!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you're ever in need of a culture shock.... come to Japan! thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts