I know it's August but I have a very valid reason for doing my July review so late...
I have no computer!!!
*Cue violins* I am truly devastated people...
Any way, this month's MyGlam bag came two weeks ago, and I must say, the MyGlam team has steadily been improving their bags month by month. If you remember my scathing review of my first bag, you can recall how upset I was about spending $10 on that bag. The bag after that was a bit better but there was still room for major improvement. Now, three months later, this bag has been the best yet!
Click "Read More" to see what I got in the bag...
The bag came in this cute rainbow clutch. It's see-through but seems sturdy enough to throw some make -up in and plop it in your bag.
What's in the bag:
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer SPF 15 (sample size): The product has a lovely smell, but it it rubs on a little thick and has a tacky feeling to it once it dries. I won't count it out completely though, I would probably use it on my skin or face during the Fall.
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (Full Size): It's a pretty frosted nude color. I was a bit apprehensive about the shade but it's really pretty and soft for the summer. It also tingles!
- YesTo Cucumbers On-the-Go Facial Towelette: I've never tried YesTo products but I've heard a lot about them. Here's a little tip: Pop them in the fridge for a nice cool refresher during a hot summer day!
- Nu.Me HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner (sample size): Now this product smells AMAZING! It contains no parabens, sage extract, argan oil, and bamboo extract, which makes it great for dry and colored hair. I have braid extensions in my hair right now, but I can't wait to try this product!
- Circus by Andrea's Choice Polish in Somersault: I love yellow polish... actually, I love any bright nail polish. The polish is vegan so it has virtually no smell but takes about 3 coats for it to not look streaky. It's not my favorite.
All in all, 4 out of the 5 goodies in the bag I will definitely make use of. I'm still on the fence about the nail polish.