Aug 6, 2012

Out & About: Cosmoploitan's Summer Splash Event OOTD



I hardly ever do OOTD's but I figured I should start doing more. After attending the Cosmopolitan Summer Splash event at the Hudson Terrace in NYC last week, I realized that was the perfect time to snap some flicks of my outfit! I'm not great at this but I'll get better *SMILE*

The event was hosted by Cosmopolitan magazine to celebrate the launch of Cosmopolitan Latina. There were free drinks by SkinnyGirl Cocktails, free manicures, free hair color clip-ins, great music, cool goodie bags and awesome people! I was even asked to take a flick so that my eyewear can be featured on a new style blog: Witness Style Blog

What I wore:

  • Skinny Jeans: Torrid
  • Top: Torrid
  • Cardigan: Thrifted
  • Glasses: Customized by me
  • Clutch: Coach
  • Sandals: Danice (Couldn't believe they were $6.99!)
  • Turban: Scarf stolen from mom :-)


Click "Read More" to see the rest of the flicks from the event


The cocktails and wine were so yummy!


The event was at in indoor/outdoor space. It was really windy but still very nice out.

How was everyone's weekend?

~Confessor

19 comments:

  1. U look great!!! I need some jeans so bad I've gained weight and none of my old ones fit smdh

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are so cute!

    just found your blog and love your aesthetic! and heyy i actually just started a new blog! i'd love if you'd come take a look and follow, if you like!

    xo,
    http://joellespassionfashion.blogspot.com/

    ps: if you follow, let me know by commenting on my most recent post. then i'll skip over to your blog and follow you back! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunglasses are EVERYTHING!!! I can't believe you did them yourself! Are you going to be posting about your own line on here? Can't wait to see!

    ~Juju

    jujumonee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful smile and that outfit was Banging! Thts what I cll simple chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, love your outfit esp your top & sunglasses! seems like a wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous,thanks for stopping by my blog
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for you comment. Great outfit. I love the color combination and the yellow top is amazing.

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should definitely do more outfit posts. You look very stylish and chic! This event looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I love your top.

    Kisses:*

    http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab outfit and thoroughly enjoyed the snaps from the Cosmo event. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for OOTD!!! cute top. and looks like a fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Weekend was great! Looks like fun!

    http://doingmemindbodyandspirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm lovin your top and sandals! great look!
    and so sorry to hear that you're not going on vacations. thank you for your comment, im now back from my vacation and i have a new outfit post so i'd like to hear your opinion about it, visit me!
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice darling ;) you look cute xoxo lia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your top!! Werrrk!!! Looks like an awesome party :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great post!!! A gorgeous selection of images!!!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Hope to see you again.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that top! The lace detailing is so cute!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Cool casual outfit

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts