Sep 28, 2012

Jamia Simone Want's To Know, "Who's Loving You?"

I love me some Michael Jackson, so I decided to indulge in some YouTube videos and came across this video... Little Jamia Nash wants to know who's loving you.
Don't You just want to hug her, kiss her forehead, and scream "ME! I'm loving you little one!" She is TOO CUTE!

Since then, Jamia has been singing and working hard on her music career. To see her video to her single, click READ MORE.


Now look at her, all grown up! She recorded a single called "Without Me" over Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" track.


Nice song, and she's grown into such a beautiful young lady.

What do you think of Jamia's new single?

~Confessor

1 comment:

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts