Oct 24, 2012

In Love With Places I've Never Been

I saw this picture randomly online and it resonated with me. I really do fall in love with cities that I've never been to and people (culturally) I've never met. 

Click READ MORE to see more...



As a kid I was in love with the idea of California. I wanted to go to college there and live there as an adult. While my dreams of college never came to fruition, I did get to visit San Diego and Los Angeles. I can't wait to get back there (and possibly move).



I've also always been in absolute love with Europe. Specifically London and Italy. You already know how I feel about my trip to London, but I've also been to Spain on a volunteer trip with the YMCA. Coincidentally, Grenada is named after Granada in Spain because of the landscapes similarities; lush green trees and very mountainous. 

On my Bucket list, I have "Visit 5 out of the 7 continents on earth before I die. So far I've been to 3!
Some of the places I want to visit are:

  • Italy- Tuscany and Versailles
  • Any where in Africa
  • Japan- Old geisha districts in Kyoto and Tokyo
  • Galapagos Islands
  • Brazil- Favelas of Rio and Amazon forest

I know my list is ambitious but who would have ever thought I'd have already gotten to 3 of the 5 continents so young? Anything is possible if you throw it out into the universe!

Where would you like to visit before you part with this earth?

~Confessor

11 comments:

  1. It's so nice to visit new places!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love travel, girl am in love with PARIS, city of LOVE.lol I wish could take you to Nigeria, you will have a blast.lol

    Keep dreaming , dreams do come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with New York and like you thought I'd live there and attend college in the Big City of Dreams however I have YET to even visit. Instead life took me to beautiful California, Taiwan, Seoul, and Brazil. I can't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing message!! I totally agree with it :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice countries :) To me, I'd like to visit NYC and LA :)

    Thanks for your comment, hope to see you soon !

    xx
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'm so in love with your post! :)
    We're waiting for you too in Spain, ok? haha
    xoxo
    NL. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great message! Totally second that..There is so much to do in life


    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl I totally feel you on this. I always tell folks that if I had the money in the bank to live without working another day in my life, I would travel the world and study different cultures and explore different cities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Couldn't agree more, 2013 I plan to travel a whole lot more.

    Stephanie*
    - http://stephaniechanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the same way! There are so many people in cool places I'd love to see... Sometimes I daydream about going to Australia, South Korea and Brazil to name a few. So many amazing cities to visit and cultures to learn about and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to visit plenty of cities in Africa...other than mine (ivory coast) Namibia, Zanzibar, Botswana,
    Countries in Europe : czech republic, Poland, Nederland...
    Australia, Japan, China, vietnam..singapore ...and others !! loool

    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts