Oct 3, 2012

On Trend: Forever 21 Sneaker Wedges


So, Let me tell you all a story:

I decided to visit Forever 21 last Friday, you know, just to SEE. I had no intention of purchasing anything at all.
*COUGH COUGH*

As I sashayed into the store, my eyes were immediately accosted by something rather small and black on a low shelf in the corner. To my surprise, Forever 21 had wedge sneakers that looked great for their $39.95 price tag!

Surely they wouldn't fit I said to myself... So I picked them up for kicks and carried them around while I browsed the store.

35 minutes, two skirts, three tops, and one legging later... Your City Girl was in the fitting room. You know, just trying on for fun.
*COUGH COUGH*

When I finished trying on all my outfits, I said to myself, "Self, why don't you just try the shoes on. You know, for fun." My self said "Okay."

*COUGH COUGH*

Fast-forward to this very moment and I think we all know what I walked out of the store with *Giggle*
I am head over heels with them, however, I will be DIYing them. I feel like they need a little bit of spice!

If you have any great DIY shoe ideas, feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments!

~Confessor

17 comments:

  1. I swear I was just browsing different sites looking for wedge sneakers and was going to post about it! I had no idea Forever21 has them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally LOVE forever. such a faithful.. if you have patience, you can find AMAZING things. your shoes are perfect, on trend, look expensive, and when you are over them.. you can toss em!
    xo-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweetie, great post :)
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been buying things I didn't plan to either! Thus, I will be having a closet clear out. I like the cough, I just knew you were going to buy the shoes! lol. In regards to D.I.Y. Ideas you should add spikes gold preferably or african material, or both!!! I'll be watching to see what you come up with!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sense of humor and the 'cough cough'. Its so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! I cannot believe that they have Wedge Sneakers at Forever 21 right now. These ones look awesome; what a fantastic find - and price! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @just to SEE.....love those sneakers boo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these look really nice! i stay away from 21 because i always get lost in there for at least an hour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw I love those 'trying on for fun' shopping trips, great pair of sneakers, so cute and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these look really nice! i stay away from 21 because i always get lost in there for at least an hour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always end up buying things that I'm just trying for fun too. Look forward to seeing the diy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I'm glad you got them. Can't wait to see how you DIY them! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiiii love those shoes ;) nice choice xoxo lia

    ReplyDelete
  14. These wedge sneakers are everywhere... I may have to give in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. CUTE! I love wedge sneakers and I'm glad Forever21 decided to stock them. When you can find a trend for affordable prices, it makes it that much more fun. I couldn't see myself dipping into my savings for Isabel Marantz although they're pretty to look at. Good Find!

    Miss Daja

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts