Oct 30, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up


Weekly Wrap-up time!
  • It wasn't last week, but I attended the ASCAP Women Behind The Music event in NYC. As a lover of music and entertainment, it was so empowering to see women in the industry honored for their achievements. Hopefully I will be one of them one day ;-)
  •  I got this "Be A Bombshell' eyeliner in this month's Ipsy bag... LOVE IT!
  • Yesterday, the east coast was assaulted by hurricane Sandy. Fortunately for me and my family, we were unaffected by the storm. We spent the day making cake pops, and watching movies, including my favorite- "Dancehall Queen". The NYC subways are down, so I'm not sure when I will return to work but other people have it worse so I won't complain.
  • It was movie night at my little cousin's school (to celebrate Halloween) and we watched Casper! It was hilarious to hear all the kids scream "Ewwwwww" in unison when Casper kissed Wendy.
  • I wear my Falling Whistle from time to time and I decided to snap a picture of it.  
  • I went to the Times Scare haunted house in NYC and had a BLAST! I was admittedly petrified but I lived... I thought I was going to die for a millisecond.... but I'm a thug. Thugs don't cry ;-)

Stay safe and have a great week!

~Confessor 

8 comments:

  1. LOL and thugs don't cry. Looks like you had you had a very eventful week. Glad to hear you and yours are safe.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're well and unaffected by Hurricane Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics...im guessing you had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAH SO GOOD ! you know just for that I would love to go in America, because you know how to celebrate Halloween :) seems you had lot of fun


    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casper is a classic! It's good to know that you had fun this week and that you and your family are safe this Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you're safe from Sandy. I cannot believe the craziness I'm seeing from everyone's photos!
    Great pictures. Love Casper. Kids are so cute. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. First picture is definitely the best!;)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahah nice post! seems you had fun!! =)
    xoxo♥
    Amandine

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts