Oct 8, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up

Weekly Wrap-up time!
  • Last week was "Advertising Week" in New York. At the last minute, I decided to attend an event at Yotel. Great food, awesome music, and good people. I also bumped into fellow CCNY alum and blogger, Kelly Brown of Masque Magazine! We had a great time!
  • Stylist Ashley L. Dalton and I celebrated my artist Kat Rodriguez's successful show. She performed a full-set at Sullivan Hall in New York City on Friday. I talked about Kat Rodriguez HERE when she released her album in June. As her manager, I couldn't be prouder!
  • I got a free ride to work in a cab that looks like a bull *SMILE* It was sponsored by Big, Rich Texas and I couldn't have been happier (because I was late to work *giggle*)!
  • At my job, they have really cool events! I think I said that last week though... Well, anyway, I attended their Latin cultural event and it was AWESOME! I haven't had a Coke in a bottle in YEARS and they had some. I snatched two!
  • I had to snap a picture of the delicious tofu and Brazilian chocolate that I had last week. So good!
  • My aunt's birthday is on the 13th and I decided to surprise her by traveling to Boston to spend the weekend with her. She was SO happy and I felt SO good that I was able to surprise her. We took the MBTA and I thought their "Charlie Cards" were cute. I have no idea why they call them charlie cards though...

Have a great week!

~Confessor 

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like an eventful week. Can I hang with you? lol I don't think there's anything better than a coke in a bottle when I crave a soda (which is very rare). Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a fun week! Love the chocolates, I'm always stocking up on them at Brazilian stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots!*
    Love the one of you with the coke haha =)

    xXx

    luxachic.com - New Zara haul is up!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure look like you've been busy! Loving all the snapshots and I think it's great that you get to meet your blogger friends too!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog! i love it..!
    if you have time you can visit my blog..
    and i'll be happy if we'll follow each other ?

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome blog babe xxx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have a really awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics :D
    Love Garoto chocolates :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome! I manage a rapper, Shaun Wiah. I have to check out more of Kat's stuff. Looks like fun times!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts