Nov 24, 2012

My November Ipsy Bag


Remember when I did a few reviews a bag named MyGlam here, here, and here? Well, although the first one was pretty bad, they started to really improve their bags. They've made a change and are now called Ipsy and the bags are better than ever!

Each month, subscribers receive a Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can also watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using on ipsy.com. All for only $10 a month

Click READ MORE to see the details of the bag



  • Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow in Matt Batali: Matt Batali leaves a dark, matte finish, perfect for creating a smokey eye. I haven't tried it yet, but the color is nice and intense! You can get the whole palette here for $34.50.
  • Starlet Intense Eyeliner: These creamy eyeliner pencils glide on to deliver a lasting vibrant color in chocolate or black. Blend or line your lids to create your favorite glam look, whether a smoky eye or straight line wing tip. You can get the liner here for $11.
  • Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire: Millionaire is from Nailtini's “Speakeasy” Collection chosen specifically for the ipsy community. I haven't tried this yet, but the the color is gorgeous. You can get it here for $13.
  • bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Daredevil: This luscious lipgloss delivers sheer, vivid color and a shiny mirror-like finish that lasts for hours. I tried it on and love, love, love the color; it's just a gloss but it really does add a pop of color. It would look great over a nice plum lipstick. You can get it here for $18.
  • Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel: This clear colored brow gel lifts and holds eyebrow hairs and grooms them into place. I feel like the Ipsy team read my mind. A week before I got the bag, I wanted brow defining gel. I put off buying it and then BAM, there it was! You can buy it here for $18.

The Ipsy team has really stepped their game up. I am digging every one of these products. I can't wait to get my next month's bag.

Are you subscribed to a bag? Which one?

~Confessor

10 comments:

  1. Nice bag ! We've got the same stuff in France and it calls "My little box" for example :)

    I didn't suscribe to anyone of them. It's more expensive that yours !

    Thanks for your comment, I'm pleased to meet people all around the world thanks to my blog :)


    See you soon !

    xx
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!:) Thanks for the comment Sweetie!:)
    Share your result if you try this make-up:)) I'd love to see it:)
    And what a nice bag!!:) I love the nail polish! gorgeous colour indeed! <3
    I don't subscribe to such things.. Don't have money for that;p
    have a nice day :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ispy Bag might make a great Christmas gift for my sissy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the polish's colour!
    xoxo
    NL. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that nail polish color!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pack! Looks like great value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't subscribed to any memberships. Although the Curl Box one seems fun. I think I want to test out some Eyebrow defining gels. This convinced me enough and although mine tend to lay, it's something I for sure want to add to my boring make-up kit.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts