Remember when I did a few reviews a bag named MyGlam here, here, and here? Well, although the first one was pretty bad, they started to really improve their bags. They've made a change and are now called Ipsy and the bags are better than ever!
Each month, subscribers receive a Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can also watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using on ipsy.com. All for only $10 a month
Click READ MORE to see the details of the bag
- Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow in Matt Batali: Matt Batali leaves a dark, matte finish, perfect for creating a smokey eye. I haven't tried it yet, but the color is nice and intense! You can get the whole palette here for $34.50.
- Starlet Intense Eyeliner: These creamy eyeliner pencils glide on to deliver a lasting vibrant color in chocolate or black. Blend or line your lids to create your favorite glam look, whether a smoky eye or straight line wing tip. You can get the liner here for $11.
- Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire: Millionaire is from Nailtini's “Speakeasy” Collection chosen specifically for the ipsy community. I haven't tried this yet, but the the color is gorgeous. You can get it here for $13.
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Daredevil: This luscious lipgloss delivers sheer, vivid color and a shiny mirror-like finish that lasts for hours. I tried it on and love, love, love the color; it's just a gloss but it really does add a pop of color. It would look great over a nice plum lipstick. You can get it here for $18.
- Chella Defining Eyebrow Gel: This clear colored brow gel lifts and holds eyebrow hairs and grooms them into place. I feel like the Ipsy team read my mind. A week before I got the bag, I wanted brow defining gel. I put off buying it and then BAM, there it was! You can buy it here for $18.
The Ipsy team has really stepped their game up. I am digging every one of these products. I can't wait to get my next month's bag.
Are you subscribed to a bag? Which one?